Physician, Primary Care - Float to Perm Pinellas/Pasco Counties
Saint Petersburg, FL
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no night or weekend office hours. Mileage reimbursement. Ample admin time in the morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient load with 40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
- A stunning hometown: St. Petersburg/Clearwater is a vibrant area with diverse cultures and rich history. You can enjoy professional sporting events, white sand beaches, numerous water sports, and a fantastic restaurant scene.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays, medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance with tail, and other excellent benefits.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Must be able to travel locally.
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Posted August 6, 2020