Top Ranked IU Health Methodist Hospital Seeks Cardiovascular Critical Care Unit Medical Director
IU Health Methodist Hospital
Indiana University Health
Join Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine! We are seeking a patient-focused Medical Director for the Cardiovascular Critical Care Unit (CVCC) to collaborate with our highly skilled teams in Indianapolis.
IU Health Methodist Hospital is a growing cardiac, heart failure and transplant center. The CVCC is a 34-bed until with growth capacity that manages cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, post-transplant, assist device, and cardiovascular patients with a broad range of critical care issues and multi-organ dysfunction.
- Provide leadership, develop policies, procedures and protocols for patient care and collaborate across multiple departments and divisions
- Oversee a team of CVCC-dedicated intensivists and work in collaborative leadership with other CV surgical and medical directors
- Lead a team of intensivists and Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) dedicated to the CV Surgery Intensive Care Unit
- Engage with a multidisciplinary team in a collaborative fashion managing the critically ill patient
- Full-time, 100% inpatient work with critically ill cardiovascular surgical and medical patients
- Significant teaching and research opportunities, tailored to candidate interest
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Posted October 13, 2021