Primary Care Physician position in Providence, RI with a flexible schedule and an excellent comprehensive package
Leaderstat has a permanent placement position for a Family Medicine Provider.
The Provider must be comfortable caring for pediatrics, adults and geriatrics.
Most of the Providers on staff do routine prenatal care (no deliveries), but that is not required.
- 20 minute visits and 40 minute visits for procedures.
- Providers generally see 14-16 patients/day.
- This is a 40 hours work week with 32 hours of clinical time and 8 hours of Admin time.
- The administration time can be used to buffer starts and ends of clinical days or as half days.
- Call is scheduled for 1 week every 5-6 weeks and is only after hours phone calls while the clinic is closed.
- Avg number of after hours phone calls over a 7-day period ranges from 0-20.
- 5 sick days
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- In addition 11-12 paid national holidays off each year.
CMEs and allowance:
- 5 paid days for CME allowance.
- $2,000 annually for allowances.
- This is dependent on experience/ qualifications $195K - $220K.
- There is a 10% increase in base salary if a Provider would like to replace 4 admin hours with 4 additional clinical hours (seeing 12 additional patients/week).
- No RVUs.
Posted May 14, 2021