Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Excellent maternal-fetal medicine specialist opportunity in beautiful Arizona
Phoenix Perinatal Associates, part of the Mednax® family, seeks a board-certified/eligible maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join its well-established, six-physician perinatal practice, covering the Mesa and Biltmore locations.
About Phoenix Perinatal Associates
- We have gained recognition as one of the largest and most recognized maternal-fetal medicine groups in the country.
- Our integrated, collaborative practice comprises advanced practitioners, sonographers and OB hospitalists. We have 24/7 OB hospitalist coverage to ensure consistent, timely care of our patients, whether they enter the labor and delivery ward or the emergency department.
- We provide full-service care and consultative services, including managing high-risk pregnancies and maternal or fetal complications, early prenatal care, targeted ultrasound, fetal echocardiogram, prenatal diagnosis and screening.
- Our practice supports three Level-III NICUs, including a major university-associated tertiary facility.
- Some of our physicians are also faculty at the University of Arizona and teach medical students, residents and fellows in OBGYN and maternal-fetal medicine. If your professional goals include teaching at a well-known university, we support and encourage our clinicians to explore opportunities with the University of Arizona.
- Research opportunities and publications are supported with dedicated research nurses, research and neonatal databases and a national network of maternal-fetal medicine specialists.
Phoenix is in the northeastern reaches of the Sonoran Desert at the foot of the scenic McDowell Mountain Regional Park. It is the fifth-largest city in the United States. The city averages 310 days of sunshine a year, providing many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Residents enjoy a wide variety of cultural and sporting events.
Posted December 24, 2021