Join our 100% Epilepsy Outpatient Practice Today
MultiCare Auburn Medical Center
MultiCare Health System
The MultiCare Health System Neurology Department is looking for a BE/BC Adult Epileptologist to join its thriving practice within the South Puget Sound region. Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonuses.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement and malpractice insurance.
- Census for 100% Epilepsy outpatient practice.
- Desirable weekend call only, no stroke call and three NeuroHospitalists covering M-Th and Friday until.
- Excellent departmental collegiality with sixteen providers, several with sub-specialty practices.
What you will do:
- Join a department with three Fellowship trained Epileptologists.
- Have access to two four-bed video EEG monitoring units.
- Read continuous EEG monitoring studies throughout 3 hospitals.
- Work with excellent EEG technologists.
- Phase one work ups only, no surgery or intracranial electrodes.
- Care for new onset seizures to extremely refractory.
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment.
- 1 or 2 years Fellowship in Epilepsy.
- Licensed in Washington by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers By State” in 2019.
- Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking water, mountain and forest views at every turn.
- Easy drive to Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted February 16, 2021