Desirable, Suburban Based West St. Louis County Office Expanding in Primary Care-Located Directly on Hospital Campus
Creve Coeur, MO
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our Primary Care group at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital.
- Base compensation starting at $230,000, more with experience
- Aggressive compensation model
- Choose from Outpatient Only or a Traditional Inpatient and Outpatient Practice
- Teaching opportunity through Washington University School of Medicine Internal Medicine rotation
- $100,000 in student loan reimbursement
- Training stipend for the remainder of residency or fellowship
- Excellent benefits offering to include health, life, dental, CME allowance, and generous time off
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Retirement savings vehicles including 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation and pension (defined benefit) plan
- Relocation assistance
BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois. We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
Located in the western suburbs of St. Louis County, Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital with 113 licensed beds, offers some of the most advanced treatment available. Our doctors are from private practice settings, BJC Medical Group and Washington University Physicians. They are an elite and unique mix, connected to the region’s national leader in medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
About BJC Healthcare
We are based in St. Louis, MO, and serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations. Through our partners at Washington University and their stellar training programs, we offer our patients access to the some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group is made up of more than 700 clinicians across more than 120 clinics across a full spectrum of specialty care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced Cardiac Care. We are a physician-led organization and live our mission every day. We hope you will consider joining us. “The World's Best Medicine Begins with You...”
Posted July 20, 2021