Moonlighting Opportunity for Residents and Fellows
Los Angeles, CA
If you are a current Resident or Fellow looking for exposure to practicing in a Value Based Care setting, this is the right opportunity for you! Optum is offering moonlighting opportunities to current Residents and Fellows in Los Angeles, Orange County and Riverside.
Our moonlighting physicians will get to practice in one or several of our Urgent Care Centers located in Pasadena, Glendora, Downtown LA, Montebello, Long Beach, Mission Hills, San Bernardino and Covina. Moonlighting physicians will also get early access to our talent network for full-time positions at our 70+ locations and faster on boarding process.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Urgent Care Per Diem positions with shift differentials
- Work schedule: 5, 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts to cover nights, weekends, and holidays
- Average Daily Patient Census: 1.5 - 3 patients an hour depending on site
- Must be currently enrolled in a residency or fellowship program
- Must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Must have completed at least 2 years of residency training in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Med/Peds prior to start date
- Postgraduate Training License or Unrestricted California State Medical License required prior to start date
- Current paid-status DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Current ACLS certificate required prior to start date
- A recommendation letter from program director or associate program director
- Letter from program showing good standing and approval to moonlight at external entities from program director
Posted September 2, 2021