Urgent Care Opportunity in a Thrilling Georgia City
A clinic in Georgia is seeking a Urgent Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing PRN dates 15 locations around Atlanta
- Schedule/Hours: Sporadic Dates - Hours Vary by location and day of week
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No
- Volume: 25-40 patients
- Patient Ages: all
- Procedures: I&Ds, Splinting, suturing, reading x rays, sports & DOT physicals, Pelvic exams
- Support Staff: Midlevels, nurses, MAs, some locations have scribes
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Atlanta has a spectacular list of attractions for every age!
- Tour the CNN studios, or the stroll through the beautiful Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Walk through history through various museums and landmarks
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012018-8595
Posted February 8, 2021