Ambulatory Endocrinology with Academic Affiliation
The Department of Endocrinology at Banner University Medical Center - Tucson is currently seeking a creative, enthusiastic and motivated Endocrinologist to help grow the endocrine ambulatory faculty practice and participate in a shared endocrine inpatient consult service. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment consistent with their credentials.
- 1.0 FTE (8 half-day clinic sessions per week)
- Average patient outpatient load: 8-10 per half-day day
- Teach and mentor students and fellows
- BE/BC in Endocrinology/Metabolism
- Skills in interpersonal communication, quality improvement, and system-based practice
- Ability to plan, organize, and solve problems
- Desire to teach, train and mentor students and fellows
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Posted November 19, 2021