Intensivist needed in Louisiana
Advance your career as a critical care intensivist physician on our critical care team at Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria, Louisiana. This 328-bed features a 41-bed ICU hospital that serves as the primary critical care access hospital for a large radius of patients.
- Compensation of hourly rate plus quality and rvu bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and 401(k)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry lead
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Additional Information: We offer flexible blocked scheduling and you'll be working with a team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians. This program averages 24 patients during the day shift split between two intensivists and an advanced practice clinician. We ask that you be able to perform all ICU procedures and have completed a Critical Care fellowship to apply.
Posted April 21, 2021