Network Medical Director | Optum
Inpatient and outpatient
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? Northwest Physicians Network is looking for a full-time, board certified and experienced Physician to join our supportive and collegial team of physicians and nurse practitioners who provide primary care for patients throughout Western WA.
Job Summary: The Network Medical Director is the accountable leader for the Northwest Physicians Network. This position will provide direction, coordination and support to our clinics located throughout Western WA. In support of Northwest Physicians Network’s (NPN) mission, vision, and strategic goals the Network Medical Director is the accountable leader for performance in population health programs across the NPN network.
This full-time position includes variable hours between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Graduate from accredited medical residency program
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospital Administration or equivalent preferred.
- 5 years’ recent experience in clinical practice
- 5 years’ minimum experience in physician leadership role in medical facility or related environment.
- Current unrestricted Physician (MD/DO) license for the State of Washington
Our team of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, while practicing excellent care with a supportive environment and fascinating patients.
By joining the Northwest Physician Network, you will experience:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Highly competitive compensation; base salary, relocation and sign-on bonus
- Flexible shifts, work life balance
- CME reimbursement
- malpractice coverage in a financially stable, growing organization
Posted October 5, 2020