Flexible Scheduling, Updated Compensation with Banner Urgent Care Phoenix area
EXCELLENT URGENT CARE OPPORTUNITY!
Full Time or Part Time shifts available. Flexible Scheduling.
Now interviewing for East Valley and West Valley Phoenix area
Banner Health is currently seeking full-time physicians to supervise our PAs in our Urgent Care team. This is a great opportunity for providers who enjoy a busy environment and prefer a flexible schedule.
- We are hiring for several locations, all open 7 days a week. Many locations are open 8am-9pm.
- Some locations are open until midnight, requiring two providers. Shifts at these locations are 8am-9pm and 11am-Midnight.
- Candidates must be available for some weekend and evening shifts.
- MD or DO (no PA);
- Must have recent experience with all ages (newborn to geriatric);
- Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Room training required;
- Familiarity with EMR systems;
- Ability and desire to thrive in a patient-centric environment;
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals, six long term care centers and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six western states. Banner Urgent Care is a key service line in our continued growth. As a leading, integrated provider of health care in every community we serve, Banner Health is deeply committed to our providers with a customer-obsessed approach to making health care easier, so life can be better.
Your voice is valued, and your well-being matters. In addition to a culture where innovation and improvement are encouraged, Banner Health offers a highly competitive salary plus paid malpractice. Benefits available for full time providers.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Posted October 22, 2021