PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER POSITION
LONGVIEW, WASHINGTON-CLOSE TO PORTLAND AND VANCOUVER
OUTPATIENT ONLY-NO CALL-NO NIGHTS-NO WEEKENDS
Exciting employment opportunity with a not for profit organization that is well established in Southwest Washington. The incoming Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner will enjoy a Monday-Friday quality of life schedule, an extensive benefit package that includes student loan forgiveness, professional growth opportunities, and much more!
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner employment opportunity- Board Certification as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is preferred and candidates must be comfortable seeing Pediatrics and Adults
- Monday-Friday quality of life schedule- off at 5pm each day with no night, no weekend and no call responsibilities.
- Professional growth potential, supportive team, and quality care centered focus- average just 6-9 patients per full day in clinic.
- Negotiable starting salary, and full benefits that include health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, retirement with matching, PTO, CME, and annual CME allowance.
- Student loan repayment- incoming providers eligible for two different programs
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance may be provided.
The Southwest Washington region really has it all- the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture and the arts, universities, immediate access to Portland, Oregon and close proximity to Seattle. Position allows you to live anywhere in the region you prefer!
- Southwest Washington offers many beautiful areas to select from, and offers close proximity to everything including immediate proximity to Portland, Oregon!
- Live in Vancouver, Longview, Castle Rock, Camas, Felida, Salmon Creek, Lake Shore, Mount Vista, Battleground, Fern Prairie, or even Portland, Oregon!
- This area is an outdoor lover’s dream! Close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing and boating.
- Safe neighborhoods and scenic housing options that are actually affordable. Area provides a very low cost of living whether you are looking to rent or buy.
- Family friendly area that boasts a wide selection of public and private schools that are highly rated.
Job ID: JN -062021-24945