Ongoing Dermatology Opportunity at a Thriving Clinic in Illinois
A clinic in Illinois is seeking a Dermatology Physician to provide quality patient care for a permanent assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate and ongoing as soon as credentialed
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm, Tuesday 8:00am - 6:00pm, Wednesday 8:00am - 5:30pm, Friday 8:00am - 1:30pm, Saturday 8:00am - 12:30pm, Sunday Closed
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 35-40 patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Excisions, Biopsies, Closures
- Support Staff: 3 medical assistants
- EMR/Charting: NexTech
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
Feel like golfing? Hiking? Fishing? riding through scenic bike trails? Hoffman Estates Gold Medal Park District facilities and 4,000 acres of Forest Preserves invite you to get up - come on out - get active!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -062020-22498
Posted October 6, 2020