Join Our Team of Hospitalists in Texas - WellMed Networks, Inc
Corpus Christi, TX
Inpatient and outpatient
A partner of the OptumCare network, WellMed Networks, Inc (WNI) is seeking a hospitalist to join our team in Corpus Christi, TX. Start doing your life’s best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Hospitalist leads a collaborative and comprehensive health care team
- Only follow patients from a single payor system
- 100% of patients will have a WellMed primary care provider
- “Quality vs. Quantity Model” – Typical census per hospitalist is 12 to 14 patients per day
- Patient panel is limited to geriatrics with Medicare Advantage coverage
- All metrics are based on quality
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- WellMed is a Medicare Advantage Plan that operates as a health system focused on Quality/Value Based Outcomes
- Our care model limits daily volume to allow our providers the time needed to provide quality care to their patients
- We offer clinical and leadership growth and stability second to none
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We are influencing change on a national scale while maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
- Base Salary plus Annual Quality Incentive with a target of $50,000
- OptumCare Physician Partnership Plan
- 401k with match, Executive Savings Plan with Match, and UHG Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Comprehensive Benefits from Optum Provider Services
At WellMed we're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 240,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness.
Posted September 30, 2020