Established Ortho Group seeks Additional Orthopedic Surgeon to join our Nationally Leading Health System
Near Belleville, IL
Inpatient and outpatient
BJC Medical Group invites BC/BE General Orthopedic Surgeon to join our BJC Medical Group Orthopedics & Sports Medicine practice. Our practice serves a diverse patient population in need of hand surgery, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and neurosurgery.
- Competitive 2 year base salary guarantee, followed by an aggressive compensation model
- $100,000 in student loan reimbursement
- Training stipend for the remainder of residency or fellowship
- Excellent benefits offering to include health, life, dental, CME allowance, and generous time off
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Retirement savings vehicles including 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation and pension (defined benefit) plan
- Relocation assistance
Belleville, Illinois is major suburban center of the Metro-East region of St. Louis. Bellville features a fantastic cost of living, in relation to the rest of Illinois and the surrounding area, and is conveniently located within 20 minutes of the metropolis, downtown St. Louis. The strategic location of Belleville, Illinois provides a safe, suburban feel, accompanied with the hustle and bustle of a major city.
About BJC Healthcare
We are based in St. Louis, MO, and serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations. Through our partners at Washington University and their stellar training programs, we offer our patients access to the some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group is made up of more than 600 providers across more than 120 clinics across a full spectrum of specialty care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced Cardiac Care. We are a physician-led organization and live our mission every day. We hope you will consider joining us. “The World's Best Medicine Begins with You...”
Posted October 16, 2020