Board Certified Family Medicine Physician for Parkridge Family Practice
Lone Tree, CO
- As a Primary Care Physician, you will provide full scope primary care services to patients of all ages.
- Examine diagnose and treat patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsel and educate patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Complete timely and thorough documentation using our EMR system
- Formulate diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribe and administer medications, therapies, and procedures
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provide advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Maintain quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Supervise Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner as needed
- M.D. or D.O.
- Must have completed an accredited residency in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Must be board cer ...For complete description visit: https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/job/14158626/board-certified-family-medicine-physician-for-parkridge-family-practice-lone-tree-co-lone-tree-co/
The salary range for Colorado residents is $225,900.00 to $315,100.00. The range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Posted December 20, 2021