Grow Your Hospitalist Career in Upstate New York near Albany
Near Amsterdam, NY
St. Mary's Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
Grow your career as board eligible or certified internal or family medicine trained physicians. Join our hospitalist team at St. Mary's Healthcare Amsterdam in Amsterdam, New York.
St. Mary's Healthcare is an 143-bed hospital. This hospitalist will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day, and will manage patients on the regular floor and ICU, with vent management and codes. TeamHealth offers a higher-than-competition hourly rate with night differential, plus quality-based performance bonuses.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Daytime position
- Strong hourly rate with bonus potential
- Must be comfortable in the ICU
- Procedures and codes required
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability
- 401(k) and SERP
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted September 30, 2020