Breast Surgeon - Shape the Future of Cancer Care with OptumCare - $40K Sign on Bonus
Las Vegas, NV
Inpatient and outpatient
OptumCare is seeking an accomplished Breast Surgeon within OptumCare Breast Care, a division of OptumCare Cancer Care. This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician who wants to remain clinically active while helping to shape the future of cancer care in Southern Nevada.
The successful candidate shall be a practicing physician who will join our growing comprehensive breast surgical program which includes direct collegial onsite support from a multidisciplinary cancer team. The ideal candidate should also carry exceptional inter-personal skills with a goal of sharing a vision of unparalleled delivery of care through teamwork, collaboration, innovation and persistence for excellence.
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Completion of an accredited internship and residency program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Surgery
- Active and unrestricted medical license in the State of Nevada or ability to obtain
- DEA License or ability to obtain
- Minimum of 1+ year post-fellowship clinical experience as a Breast Surgeon
- Completion of fellowship in Breast Surgery
We run a systems-based practice, as manifested by actions that demonstrate an awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context and system of health care and the ability to effectively call on system resources to provide care that is of optimal value.
Posted September 30, 2020