A clinic in Washington is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July 19th and ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Long Term Need
- Will consider 1 week on /1 week off but need consistency
- Recognized Holidays for Holiday Pay: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 15 patients per day
- Patient Ages: General Adult Psych
- Procedures: General Adult Psych, Psych Assessments, Psychoanalysis, Psychopharmacology, Providing Short term individual and group therapy, Behavior Modification, Geriatric Psych.
- Cases: Community Mental Health - Depression to severe mental health issues
- Support Staff: Internal support is strong for Locums - does have Mid Level support although they work independently
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Long term assignment;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -062021-24938