General Surgeon opportunity, quarterly bonus available and matching 401 K retirment available.
Tahlequah, Oklahoma serves as the hub for the Cherokee Nation and is home to Northeastern State University, the Illinois River and Lake Tenkiller. Tahlequah is a community of about 16,000. Tahlequah is only an hour commute to metro Tulsa where there is fine dining, shopping, recreational parks and the Tulsa International Airport.
Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
The Cherokee Nation recently opened a four-story, 469,000 square-foot outpatient health center on the Hastings campus. It opened its optometry, audiology, physical rehabilitation, behavioral health, radiology, lab and pharmacy services to patients on October 7. Primary Care, dental and resident clinics opened to patients in the new center on October 21. A grand opening ceremony was held on November 14, 2019. The facility features a new ambulatory surgery center, with five surgical suites, and two-endoscopy suites.
Cherokee Nation Health Services has partnered with Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine to open the Nation's first tribally affiliated Medical School in Tahlequah, OK. The first medical school class consists of 50 students.
Be a part of the growth at Cherokee as a full-time General Surgeon for Cherokee Nation Health Services.
• A base salary, annual merit increase, and quarterly incentive bonus structure.
• Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period
• 160 hours of annual leave in the first 3 years
• 12 paid holidays
• Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available (100% employer match for first 5% employee contribution and 50% for next 4% contribution)
• CME stipend with 40 paid hours
• Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice)
• Longevity Bonus
• Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines)
To learn more about the opprotunity please submit your CV to Dianna Turtle.
Posted May 20, 2021