Clinical Leadership Opportunity - Family Medicine Medical Director, Employer Health
Marathon Health is seeking a 32 hour/week Family Physician who has knowledge and experience in primary care and preventative services to treat and work with the employees and families (ages 6+) of Lexington County at their health and wellness center in Lexington, South Carolina.
8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
The Right Candidate:
- If you are a Family Physician who wants to practice medicine in a setting that emphasizes prevention, wellness, and patient involvement, we want to talk with you.
- Join a health care organization where the emphasis is on health outcomes, not patient volume and billing.
About the Role:
- You are responsible for providing primary care services, conducting onsite health risk assessments, providing wellness education, supporting individual lifestyle changes, and helping individuals manage their chronic conditions.
- Additionally, the physician will serve as the Medical Director over the health center and be responsible for the oversight of the care delivered by the clinical team within the Marathon Health Center.
About Marathon Health
- Marathon Health (www.marathon-health.com) is one of the nation’s leading providers of employer-based health services.
- We serve businesses throughout the United States, providing a different kind of healthcare program that focuses on total population health management and health risk reduction.
- Marathon Health promotes a culture of health and wellness in everything we do. It is for this reason we seek to hire individuals who embrace wellness and model healthy behaviors in their own lives.
- We are proud to be a drug and tobacco free company.
- We value the richness diversity brings to our workforce and are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and provider (EOE).
Posted July 13, 2021