Southern California Neurology
$400,000 Earning Potential
Quick Access to Los Angeles and Orange County
New Grads Welcomed, H1B Eligible
Join an award-winning medical group that has been serving the community for decades!
- Employed position with a competitive salary plus production based bonus
- General neurology opportunity with the ability to develop subspecialty interests
- Call is 1:4 and considered to be very light
- Paid relocation assistance + sign-on bonus
- A full panel of patients ready to be seen - ramp up quickly!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with immediate match, CME, Paid Time Off, holidays, CME time off, paid malpractice, and shareholder options available in year 2, plus so much more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Come live and work in Southern California without the high cost of living, high housing prices and low-income potential typically found throughout the region. Enjoy the fantastic beaches, mountains, and cities Southern California has to offer.
- Affordable housing – brand new neighborhoods and residential developments!
- Los Angeles, Orange County, Lake Arrowhead, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, and Redlands are all within an easy drive
- Easy access to major universities and many other educational services
- Performing arts, fine dining, and several international airports
- Minutes to beautiful lakes, snow-capped mountain resorts, and wine country
- Endless outdoor activities hiking, biking, and golfing all within your backyard
Job ID: JN -082020-22870