Join Renown Health's Palliative Care Team
Renown Regional Medical Center
Renown Health is currently recruiting a dynamic, motivated BC/BE Hospice Palliative Medicine Physician to join our well-established and expanding inpatient Palliative Program.
• Northern Nevada’s largest and only not-for-profit healthcare network
• In-patient Palliative care consult team – 2 acute hospital facilities and 1 acute rehabilitation hospital
• Highly trained, compassionate team of APRN’s, RN’s, Chaplains dedicated to Palliative Care
• Enjoy a supportive and valued environment with investment and buy-in for Palliative Services
• Full-Time employed position with Renown Medical Group comprised of over 400+ providers
• Teaching Affiliation with University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine – HPM Fellowship
• Excellent compensation and health benefits
• 401K w/ match, Malpractice/Tail, Licensure and Boards Certification, CME Stipend
• Annual Leave
• $30,000 Start-to-Work Bonus
Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Reno holds a favorable quality of life with no State Income Tax and an abundance of outdoor activities for all four seasons of the year. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, it is easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore and play in the natural beauty of our region. Reno, Nevada is a central location and a quick 45-minute drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento (2 hours), Napa Valley (3 hours) or San Francisco (4 hours).
To discuss this opportunity, please contact our in-house Recruiter, Kristina Cleary | email@example.com | 775.982.3860
Posted June 10, 2021