Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeks BC/BE Dermatologist in Cincinnati, Ohio
Optima Dermatology is recruiting a Board Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in Cincinnati, OH. Optima is expanding access in Cincinnati with the opening of a new, state-of-the-art facility. This position provides a great opportunity for continued growth alongside some of the region’s best dermatologists. You will be equipped with highly trained and efficient clinical support teams, on-site practice management, and powerhouse back-office teams to help optimize the experience for our team and our patients!
- Position offers top tier salary and uncapped productivity bonus incentives
- Full benefits package offered. Benefit perks include 100% health insurance covered and 401k match
- Paid time off and paid CME available
- Signing bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- Partnership opportunities
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Facility features the latest equipment and technologies
- Robust MA and clinical support staffing to help maximize productivity
Located in southern Ohio, Cincinnati is a beautiful community with an abundance of character. It offers big-city amenities with low cost of living, and a fun weekend trip to Indiana and Kentucky a short drive away. Cincinnati’s diversified economy is home to 10 Fortune 500 companies, including Fifth Third Bancorp and Kroger! Cincinnati offers a picturesque downtown with art, theaters, world-class museums, professional and collegiate sporting events, concerts, and plenty to do for the avid outdoor enthusiast.
At Optima Dermatology, our mission to revolutionize skin care starts by partnering with outstanding, industry-leading dermatologists. We strive to be the best in everything we do, and we take pride in creating environments where our physicians and providers excel.
Posted July 13, 2021