Neurology Opportunity Near Albany New York
A 100-bed hospital near Albany New York is looking for a neurologist to start a neurology practice/program. A fantastic hospital team working together to provide the best care for their patients and their communities.
Some highlights are:
- The compensation is competitive with a very strong bonus potential with an RVU bonus structure
- Student loan forgiveness available through the doctors across New York, and public loan forgiveness through the federal government
- The hospital is open to discussing a four, or five day work week
- Call schedule of 1:4 which is required by hospital bylaws
- The hospital has no trauma designation
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
The town’s neighborly attitude makes it an attractive place to live. Located just minutes from the New York State Thruway, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George Region, Sacandaga Lake and Saratoga Springs which has some of the finest horse tracks in the Country.
- Their centralized location makes traveling to Saratoga Springs, Albany, and the Adirondack Mountains easy. A three-hour drive in any direction will take you to Montreal, Boston, New York City, Rochester, Vermont, New Hampshire, or Connecticut.
Job ID: JN -022021-23976