Neurosurgery Leadership Opportunity -Columbus, OH
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced BC neurosurgeon to join a large hospital employed multispecialty practice in Columbus, Ohio. We are seeking a neurosurgeon to lead the group and help us recruit neurosurgeons who will exclusively serve the Mount Carmel Health System.
The ideal candidate is board certified, with 5-7 years of experience and seeking a neurosurgery opportunity in an environment where they can provide quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment. Desire and ability to do general neurosurgery is essential. Subspecialty interest in neuro-oncology, epilepsy surgery, or skull-based surgery would be ideal.
As one of the largest healthcare systems in central Ohio, Mount Carmel Medical Group is a subsidiary of Mount Carmel System, which is comprised of 3 hospitals and over 30 health centers. The medical group has 250+ unified, high performing physicians, aligned to advance the care in our community.
- · Comprehensive & Primary Stroke Centers, Level II Trauma Center, advanced technology including image guided navigational surgery and intraoperative imaging.
- · Inpatient coverage includes neurohospitalist, neurosurgical advance practice (24/7 coverage), stroke, neurointerventional providers.
- · Well established team of 16 neurologists offering subspecialty areas including headaches, epilepsy, movement disorders, dementia, and neuromuscular disorders
- · Large, established, referral base within the medical group, ACO and community partners.
- · Employed opportunity offering excellent compensation & benefit package, CME, signing bonus, loan assistance, and relocation.
Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter at 614-638-6428 (cell) or Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry not a H1B or J1 visa opportunity.
Posted August 2, 2021