A clinic in Texas is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July - December; possibility of extension or of temp to hire.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (sometimes 5:30 PM)
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Volume: 65-80 per day
- Patient Ages: 8 and up (peds hospital in town sometimes asks them to help cover overflow so maybe younger patients occasionally)
- Procedures: US Guided breast bx along with breast MRI guided biopsies, needle locs
- Cases: Modalities: plain film, ultrasound, CT, MRI and mammo
- Support Staff: 14 other radiologists in group; rad techs
- EMR/Charting: McKesson PACS, Avreo PACS and nuance dictaphone
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -052021-24690