Orthopaedic (Hand) Surgery Opportunity in South Florida
Memorial Healthcare System is seeking a BE/BC orthopaedic surgeon with fellowship training in hand surgery to join a growing hospital-employed orthopaedic surgery practice.
Opportunity Highlights + Qualifications:
- Candidates will be expected to take approximately 5 days of ER call a month but will have backup from two orthopaedic trauma fellowship trained partners.
- Successful candidates will have collaborative institutional support to cultivate their elective subspecialty practice.
- This is a full-time employed position with the multi-specialty Memorial Physician Group.
- The position offers competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience.
- Professional malpractice and medical liability is covered under sovereign immunity.
Posted April 5, 2021