Primary Care Physician - Adult Medicine (FM/FP or IM)
Mission Hills, CA
- Job DescriptionOptum is looking for a Primary Care, Adult Medicine Physician to join our team in Mission Hills, CA! The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, DTLA, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 18-20 patients per day | 40 mins for new patients and annual wellness visits, 20 mins for follow-ups
- Primarily Adult patients - 50+, but some younger. No PEDs
- Preventative Medicine/Capitated HMO population, no FFS, no MediCal
- No Call, 100% Outpatient
- UCC onsite in the building
- TouchWorks EMR (AllScripts)
- Site is our regional MOB, so multiple specialists, and clinical leads onsite alwaysRequirements:
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family MedicinePreferences:
- Bilingual Spanish
Posted March 14, 2022