Emergency Medicine Physician in Mount Sterling, KY
Mount Sterling, KY
Saint Joseph Mount Sterling
Advance your career in emergency medicine as a full-time physician working on our emergency department team at Saint Joseph Mount Sterling in Mount Sterling, Kentucky. Candidates must be board certified and have previous emergency medicine experience.
You’re joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education and wellness support to enhance your career development. It’s all about you at TeamHealth. You’ll join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you’re gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. You’re a part of community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Relocation available to the right candidates
- Other benefits include mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Signing incentive
- Convenient location to larger metro city area of Lexington
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted June 7, 2021