Collaborating Psychiatry Physician Opportunity - Florida License Required
Inpatient and outpatient
A clinic is seeking a Collaborating Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed : Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: No set schedule, doctor will be collaborating physician for several Nurse Practitioners who work telepsych with DONE. They will be able to sign off on prescriptions at their leisure.
- Call Requirements : None
- Volume: Unknown/varies
- Patient Ages: 18 and up
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: CARE team handles all incoming calls and emails.
- EMR/Charting : Client has their own internal platform, Stacker.
- Requirements: Florida state license . Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Fill your days exploring local shops, taking a guided tour through historic sites, enjoying one of our family-friendly attractions, exploring over 700 miles of trails, snapping pics of street art murals and so much more.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23744
Posted January 8, 2021