A hospital in Texas is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: July 1st; ongoing.
- Schedule: scheduled clinical hours + call (at least 8 hours clinical)
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: In-house call. Clinical hours then call. On average, 2 calls per shift.
- Volume: Level III trauma center; 10 patients per day, on average.
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: probably epidurals while on call
- Cases: General anesthesia. Hospital services include orthopedics and sports medicine, OB/GYN, General Surgery, Cardiovascular and Emergency services.
- Support Staff: RNs and techs
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Area is warm year-round;
- Easy call schedule;
- Low patient volume
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24443