Covenant Health Systems
Physiatry/Pain Management - Maine
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center has a full time opening for a Physiatrist to join our team. This is an essential member of the integrated Patient Care Team, who is responsible for providing high quality Physiatry-Pain Management medical care and distinguished service to patients.
- Full-time, 4-day clinic work week, 32 patient contact hours per week. Tues-Fri Schedule
- Established Pain Management practice with a strong, team-oriented approach
- Work in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; have an impact on the health of a community with a strong network of support.
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, $3K yearly CME, Paid Time Off & more!
- Competitive Salary; Up to $20,000 annual Medical Education Loan Reimbursement for the term of the loan
- Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care
- An unrestricted license to practice medicine as an Physician in the State of Maine.
- An unrestricted DEA registration.
- A state-issued Controlled Substance Registration (CSR).
- Registration with the state Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP)
Highly supportive, collegial work environment; Covenant Health is committed to ensuring a culture of belonging for its patients and employees.
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center is a 233-bed Acute Care Hospital that offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services to meet the growing and changing needs of Central Maine. Our professional, qualified staff along with state of the art equipment allows us to deliver the healthcare services with the highest quality of patient care possible.
St. Mary's Health System offers an environment where professional growth and development are assigned the highest priority. We offer a generous wage and benefits package to encourage members of our team to advance to levels of expertise while concurrently supporting our clearly defined mission, vision and values. We have an impressive history of community involvement and are proud of our commitment to achieving the highest quality of individualized care
Covenant Health Mission Statement
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
Our Core Values:
We show respect, caring and sensitivity towards all, honoring the dignity of each person, especially the poor, vulnerable and suffering.
We promote justice and ethical behavior, and responsibly steward our human, financial and environmental resources.
We work in partnership, dialogue and shared purpose to create healthy communities.
We deliver all services with the highest level of quality, while seeking creative innovation.
Applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, and genetic information (including family medical history).
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Crime and Safety
Median Home Value
Posted January 24, 2024