Family Practice Outpatient Opportunity with the Indian Health Service in Rhode Island - Any State License
A clinic in Rhode Island is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - 2-3 months with option to extend or go perm
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM 1/2 hour lunch
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 15-20 patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: EMR - RPMS
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements:
About the Location:
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and background while giving back to their community and country.
- Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -072018-17157
Posted October 5, 2020