Growth - Urogynecology with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
You are the future of patient-focused Urogynecology. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Academic + research opportunities - OB/GYN residency in-house
- Competitive compensation plan
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Women's Health
- Fellowship-trained in Urogynecology required.
- Residency can be completed in either OB/GYN, or Urology.
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 23 NEW ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Brand new facilities & inpatient Urogyn unit!
- No OB call!
- Full breadth of Urogynecology; no major complex/reconstruction cases.
- Start with 1 full OR day, more can be added - as much surgical time as you need will be supported!
- Work closely with PT, surgery.
- Fully paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation services!
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted May 20, 2021