Faculty Position at Established Family Medicine Residency Program
Carle is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our faculty at our accredited Family Medicine Residency Program at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Join an established, growing program with initial accreditation through ACGME.
- Currently a smaller, more intimate program with two to three residents per class year having a 100% board passage rate over the last 5 years.
- This unique and important position will report to the Program Director (PD) and work with an energetic and enthusiastic team around an educational mission while serving vulnerable patient populations.
- The faculty member will have dedicated time for administrative, educational, curriculum, research initiatives and teaching within the Family Medicine Residency program where the faculty interests can be fostered and promoted within the residency to allow the most unique teaching experiences.
- Our Family Medicine Residency Program is closely aligned with the Carle BroMenn Hospitalist program for inpatient activities.
- The faculty member will be expected to maintain a clinical practice with allocated time to assist the residency program; approximately 60% administrative/teaching and 40% clinical.
- The faculty member would also have the option to provide Obstetrics role modeling and have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced teaching OB/GYN specialty physician on maternity/obstetric care for the FM residency.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Teaching experience with Family Medicine Residents and medical students preferred.
- Interest in OB/maternity care and teaching will enhance competitiveness but is not required.
- Candidates with recent scholarly activity are highly encouraged to apply and would also increase competitiveness for the position.
Posted October 8, 2020