Moonlighting Opportunity for Residents and Fellows
Near Los Angeles, CA
Inpatient and outpatient
If you are a current Resident or Fellow looking for exposure to practice outside the academic world or experience in an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), this is the right opportunity for you! Optum is offering moonlighting opportunities to current Residents and Fellows in Los Angeles and Orange County.
Our moonlighting physicians will get to practice in one or several of our Urgent Care Centers located in Pasadena, Glendora, Downtown LA, Montebello, Long Beach, Mission Hills, Northridge, and Covina. Moonlighting physicians will also get early access to our talent network for full-time positions at our 70+ locations and faster on boarding process.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Urgent Care Per Diem positions with shift differentials
- Work schedule: 5, 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts to cover nights, weekends, and holidays
- Average Daily Patient Census: 1.5 - 3 patients an hour depending on site
- Must be currently enrolled in a residency or fellowship program
- Must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Must have completed at least 2 years of residency training in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Med/Peds prior to start date
- Unrestricted California State Medical License required prior to start date
- Current paid-status DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Only two supervisor references required eg. Attending Physician
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Chinese)
Posted October 5, 2020