Internal/Family Medicine Physician (Durham, NC)
Who we are
Theoria Medical is a comprehensive medical group and technology company dedicated to serving patients across the care continuum with an emphasis on post-acute care and primary care. Theoria serves facilities across the United States with a multitude of services to improve the quality of care delivered, refine facility processes, and enhance critical relationships. We are the largest post-acute care group in the Mideast, and we currently provide medical services to skilled nursing facilities in multiple states.
We are hiring physicians to serve as medical director and attending physicians at skilled nursing facilities. This position will work closely with a multidisciplinary team to provide care to nursing facility residents and continuously improve processes and quality of care.
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Geriatrics and the likes
The Physician serves as Medical Director for Skilled Nursing Facilities and participates in administrative and quality initiatives for the facility/facilities they are responsible for. The Physician also serves as the clinical director for the facility, overseeing Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Physician will provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services by rounding on patients residing in SNFs;
- Diagnosing and treating patients with acute illness, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes;
- Demonstrating leadership abilities, with an ability to communicate with persons from all educational and cultural backgrounds;
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating patients respectfully and not discriminating against patients on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Candidates must hold a valid state and DEA license without any restrictions
Posted September 25, 2021