No Call - Outpatient - Primary Care Opportunity in Kansas
A clinic in Kansas is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Schedule/Hours : 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No Call
- Volume: 15 patients per day
- Patient Ages: 2 years+
- Procedures: Suturing
- Support Staff: 2 MA's
- EMR/Charting: eClinicalWorks
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Wichita, KS is your place to disconnect from devices and connect to each other. We are your gateway to the complete Kansas City experience. From trendy boutiques and saucy burnt ends, to adrenaline-fueled rides, culture, history, outdoors and more!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032017-3583
Posted September 24, 2020