Cardiologist | Reliant Medical Group
Cardiologist | Cardiology – Reliant Medical Group
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Cardiologist Physician to join our Cardiology team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Division includes 10 Cardiologists and 5 Advanced Practitioners
- Our group provides the latest diagnostic and treatment options to include stress testing, nuclear imaging, reading ECHOS, internal and external loop recording, percutaneous coronary intervention and structural heart disease interventions (TAVR, mitral valve clipping, ASD closure, Watchman device), all forms of permanent pacemaking and EP studies, and radiofrequency and cryo-ablation.
- Provide evaluations and treatment for ischemic heart disease, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, and preventative measures.
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allows you to practice at the top of your license
- State of the art Epic EMR system
- Student and Resident teaching; and Research opportunity available if desired
- 1 in 6-weekend call schedule
- 100% cardiology
- We are seeking a clinical, noninvasive cardiologist to provide inpatient and outpatient comprehensive cardiac care; read noninvasive studies including ETT, nuclear MPI, TTE, TEE, Holter and ELR monitors. (Cardiac cath, PCI, CT imaging and MRI not required.)
- BC/ BE in Cardiology
- Active DEA License
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Minimum 1-3 years practice experience
Posted June 9, 2021