Pediatric Gastroenterology - Join Our Expanding Academic Team
CLINICAL FACULTY – PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY
The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology at the University of Arizona, seeks a full-time clinician interested in helping develop a Total Parenteral Nutrition Program, in addition to general GI patient care and medical student/resident teaching. The successful candidate will join an expanding division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and will support the clinical and educational missions of the College of Medicine-Tucson and the Department of Pediatrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform inpatient and outpatient clinical care for pediatric gastroenterology patients at multiple clinics in the Tucson and surrounding area
- OP Clinic: 7 half day sessions || Average of 8 patients/half day
- Procedures: 1 half day block
- IP Consults: as needed, before or after clinic hours
- Protected Administrative Time: 1 day
- Call: unrestricted night call shared 1:4 weekly with colleagues
- Teach and mentor medical students and residents.
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Arizona medical license obtained by start date
- BC in Pediatrics
- BE or BC Pediatrics Gastroenterology
- Experienced candidates are preferred, however newly graduated fellows are welcome to apply
- The preferred candidate would be one with excellent clinical and teaching skills
- Experience/training in clinical research and who is fluent in Spanish.
- Established expertise working with diverse patient populations.
Posted January 5, 2022