Pediatric Plastic Surgeon | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Pediatric Plastic Surgeon Needed to Join
Expanding Southern Team in Historic Savannah, Georgia
New Children’s Hospital opened 2021!
MEDNAX and the Atlantic Center of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery are expanding our pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgical network. Our surgeons are classically trained plastic and cranio-maxillofacial surgeons from esteemed institutions. We are dedicated to providing cutting-edge care to restore form and function with beautiful, natural-looking results. All of our doctors are researchers, teachers and educators. We are seeking to add a talented, fellowship trained pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgeon, that will help develop the Savannah Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Center.
- New practice expansion into Georgia at Memorial Health Dwaine & Cynthia Willett Children’s Hospital of Savannah
- Other locations for our practices include: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Fort Pierce and Fort Myers, Florida. Also, the US Virgin Islands and San Antonio, Texas
- The largest pediatric plastic surgery practice in the South Eastern United States, established in 2001
- Provide the full spectrum of pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgery including oral maxillofacial surgery, cleft lip and palate repair, complex skull and craniofacial surgery, pediatric hand reconstruction, repair of skin lesions, age appropriate aesthetic pediatric plastic surgery, post traumatic reconstruction, as well as many other operations
- The practice utilizes telehealth technology for patient consults as needed and has access to the MEDNAX Network throughout the United States to create a regional center of excellence
- Teaching relationships with Mercer University School of Medicine
- Memorial Health Dwaine & Cynthia Willett Children’s Hospital of Savannah opened for patients on March 9. Memorial has been home to southeast Georgia’s only children’s hospital since 1992.
Posted November 16, 2021