Embrace the Passion You Bring to Achieve Your Life’s Best Work - Anesthesia Opportunity with OptumCare - Sign on Bonus
Las Vegas, NV
Inpatient and outpatient
OptumCare has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified or board-eligible Anesthesiologist Las Vegas. This is an employed position. The Anesthesiologist plans, provides and administrates for all aspects of preoperative care, evaluation and management in the dealing of Anesthesia in preoperative, intraoperative and post-operative environments.
- Provide anesthesia for general surgical cases, orthopedics, Urology, ENT, Neurosurgery, some pediatric, plastic and gynecological cases. No OB or open heart. Assessment of, consultation for, and preparation of patients for anesthesia
- Relief and prevention of pain during and following surgical, therapeutic and diagnostic procedures
- Supervise, teach and evaluate performance of personnel, both medical and paramedical, involved in preoperative care
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Anesthesiology
- Active and unrestricted medical license in the State of Nevada or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Must have a valid DEA license or ability to obtain prior to employment
We offer patient care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health. Our employees work with professionalism, as manifested through a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities, adherence to ethical principles, and sensitivity to a diverse patient population.
We run a systems-based practice, as manifested by actions that demonstrate an awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context and system of health care and the ability to effectively call on system resources to provide care that is of optimal value.
We offer an attractive compensation, sign on bonus, and comprehensive benefits package.
Posted September 30, 2020