Medical Director Leadership opportunity. Rome, NY, the place families raise generations to live, work, and call home.
The VA Outpatient Clinic in Rome, New York has an opportunity for a Medical Director- Primary Care The Medical Director of the Primary Care Program at the Rome CBOC provides administrative, programmatic, and clinical leadership for primary care services at the Rome location to ensure achievement of VHA clinical and education goals.
· This position is a dual clinical and administrative role. You are a board-certified physician with advanced clinical experience as well as demonstrated administrative and leadership skills who meets the requirements for a faculty appointment at the Syracuse VAMC academic affiliate, Upstate Medical University.
· Demonstrated commitment to an interdisciplinary approach to care delivery.
· Documented ability to coordinate a broad continuum of programs.
· Management experience with strong administrative and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated skills in providing clinical interface with other disciplines represented at the Rome CBOC and other key stakeholders.
· Monday through Friday 7:30 TO 4:30 with weekends and holidays off
Posted July 15, 2021