Pediatric Epileptologist, Sign-on Bonus, Work-life Balance
The Kaiser Permanente Southern California Medical Group (SCPMG) is seeking a fellowship-trained board eligible/board certified Pediatric Epileptologist to join a well-established, growing group. We offer comprehensive multidisciplinary support across the region, including a Ketogenic Dietician, a full range of pediatric neurology and pediatric epilepsy services, as well as a well-balanced call schedule and working environment.
- Board Eligible / Board Certified in Child Neurology
- ACGME Epilepsy Fellowship Trained
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting
While every physician at the Southern California Permanente Medical Group has their own personal and professional ambitions, they all share a common vision: to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, they work hand in hand—with each other and their patients—to achieve outcomes that elevate the level of care across our organization and, ultimately, our nation. In Southern California, you'll enjoy amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural sceneries, and an exceptional climate.
We are proud to offer our physicians
- A physician-led practice with partnership eligibility after 3 years
- Emphasis on professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Flexible scheduling and work-life balance
- Robust retirement plans: Pension Plan, 401K, and Keogh
- Excellent salary and compensation package
We invite you to make a difference in the communities we serve.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/
For additional information, please contact Michelle Johnson at email@example.com
We are an AAP/EEO employer. The Answer to Health Care in America.
Posted November 23, 2021