Fellowship trained Radiologist with Mqsa for the California Central Valley - Fellows Welcome
Inpatient and outpatient
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time fellowship trained Radiologist to join our group that serves the Mercy Medical Center Merced. The 185 bed hospital opened in 2010, which added to its ability to deliver high-quality care. It has a very active ED and 24 bed ICU/CCU. It is the major obstetrical hospital in the area. There is a Level II NICU which is affiliated with Valley Children's Hospital. Diagnostic facilities include Cardiac Catheterization Lab, CT scanner and MRI. All plain films are digital. The entire hospital uses a PACS system allowing physicians to view radiology studies from any hospital computer.
• Strong Foundation in all aspects of Radiology, including minor procedures
• MQSA required
• Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI if Fellowship trained• Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
• Competitive compensation
• Growth and leadership opportunities
• Flexible and equitable scheduling
• Advanced technical support
• Paid time off, CME
• Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
• All benefits effective day one including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
Merced is a dynamic community of about 86,000 people, with friendly small town living in a mid-size city. The University of California Merced campus, opened in 2005, provides new educational and economic opportunity, adding to the already-established growth of the region. Merced’s revitalized downtown is emerging as the entertainment center of the area. Centrally located, a short two hours’ drive will get you to San Francisco; the quaint coastal towns of Monterey and Carmel. Merced is known as the Gateway to Yosemite with all its grandeur and recreational options.
Posted October 21, 2020