Primary Care, Stable Health System + Friendly Community
Sterling Regional MedCenter
Highly-ranked Banner Health is actively recruiting a BE/BC Med/Peds Physician in Sterling, Colorado, 2-hours NE of Denver. This employed physician will work closely with a Family Medicine group that desires IM and Pediatrics specialty services to complement their established practice.
- Board Certification / Board Eligibility within 5 years of training required.
- Telephone call with Peds hospital call
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package
- Including guaranteed salary of $240k, $60k sign-on bonus/relocation (paid immediately)
- $25,000 annual retention bonus after 3 years
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits packages
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Your education comes first
- Paid CME + allowance + PTO for CME use
- $100,000 loan repayment + eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- You’re supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system-wide
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
About Banner Health
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. You belong at Banner Medical Group (BMG) and Banner – University Medicine Group (BUMG).As Banner Health's employed physician group with more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practitioners across more than 65 specialties, BMG, is transforming the delivery of care. This transformation can most clearly be seen in our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) implementation. Through PCMH, we’re organizing care around patients, working in teams and coordinating and tracking care over time. The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.For physicians working in their own practices, we have two different paths to lead you to a colorful career with Banner Health.We also offer faculty positions at Banner – University Medicine Center in partnership with the University of Arizona.
Posted March 19, 2021