Portland MMJ Physician - Part Time
Near Portland, OR
Are you a licensed practitioner ready to embark on an extraordinary journey in the rapidly expanding field of alternative medical treatment? With 7 years in business and over 1 million patients served, Veriheal is the leader in the medical cannabis field. We are seeking an exceptional physician who possesses a profound passion for alternative medicine and a strong desire to make a lasting impact in this essential industry. Patients rate our provider experience at over 4.8 out of 5 stars!
At Veriheal, our patient-centric approach is fueled by an advanced in-house EMR platform that seamlessly enhances the patient experience. As a licensed practitioner, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the future of alternative medical treatment.
- Completing a good-faith physical exam to determine patient eligibility for the Medical Marijuana Registry
- Establishing a bona-fide relationship with the patient and reviewing patient medical records when necessary
- Completing the patient medical cannabis recommendation and validating for one full-year
- Performing any necessary follow up consultations within the full validation term of patient certification
- Remaining up to date on state medical cannabis program regulations
At Veriheal, we recognize the importance of work-life balance. By joining us as an independent practitioner, you will enjoy the freedom to establish your own schedule, facilitating a flexible and rewarding work-life balance that aligns with your individual needs.We value your well-being and strive to provide an environment that supports your personal and professional aspirations.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted January 30, 2024