A clinic in Delaware is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Providers give availability each month and have option to create schedule.
- Looking for around 5-6 shifts a month minimum to give
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 3-4 patients per hour
- Patient Ages: newborn to 99- REQUIRED recent pediatric experience
- Procedures: Suturing, splinting, casting is not done they use prefabricated splints, xrays, gym office exams and procedures
- Cases: Illness, Injust, Wellness, Work-related (see additional details)
- Support Staff: NP's and MA's
- EMR/Charting: DocuTap
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Flexible schedule;
- No call required;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -052021-24591